MISSION, VISION AND VALUES
Clece’s mission, vision and values underpin our day-to-day work. They enable us to be a benchmark for quality and the efficient and professional management of services while driving the inclusion of socially vulnerable collectives through our Social Project and maintaining transparency and legal compliance in the management of our activities and services.
- The efficient and professional management of services which delivers sustainable profitability.
- Through our Social Project, driving the inclusion of socially vulnerable collectives, such as people at risk of social exclusion, those with functional differences, victims of gender-based violence, and the young unemployed.
- To be sector leaders and a benchmark in the provision of services.
- To use innovation as a market differentiator.
- To provide interdisciplinary teams capable of responding to users’ needs.
- To improve quality of life for the most susceptible collectives in our society; the elderly, children, the disabled, and those at risk of social exclusion.
- Promoting respect for, and the dignity of, people to whom we provide any type of social care.
- Transparency and legal compliance in the management of our activities and services.
- Ensuring the confidentiality of our clients’ and users’ personal data.
- Teamwork, professionalism and motivation, which mean that we improve every day.
- Ensuring the Health and Safety of our Workers.
- Encouraging respect for, and the preservation of, the environment.