CLECE AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES
EU Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data
Identity: CLECE, S.A. – A-80364243
Address: CLECE, S.A., C/ Quintanavides, 19 – Bloque 4 – planta 2 (28050-Madrid)
Data Protection Delegate (DPD): email@example.com
We process the information you provide for the purpose of:
- Financial, economic, accounting, administration and management.
- Management and maintenance of court proceedings.
- Remittance of trade information concerning the purpose of the existing contract.
- Remittances of trade information on products and services (prior consent)
- Channel for Complaints, via which third parties may report those conducts which lack ethics, integrity or encroach upon the principles contained in the Company Group’s Manual on Ethical Principles. The necessary security measures have been implemented to guarantee absolute confidentiality. (SEE https://www.clece.es/en/people/professionalism-and-conduct/)
- Management of trade exclusions. Base with minimum data to avoid sending trade communications to persons who have not consented to or who have recalled their consent.
- Management for the programming of artistic activities
a. Enforcement of a contract
b. Legitimate interest
c. Prior consent
- For trade purposes: Accounting and tax documentation: 6 years – Art. 30 Trade Code.
- For trade purposes: 4 years – Articles 66 to 70 General Tax Law.
- Royal Decree 1619/2012, of 30 November, which approves the Regulation that regulates the billing obligations: 5 years
- Corporate preservation term: 10 years considering requirements by competent authorities on the matter
Their data may be legally notified to:
|Public Administrations with competence on the matter.||Name/surnames, identification document, signature, economic.|
|Tax Agency||Name/surnames, identification document, signature, economic.|
|Banks, Saving Banks and Rural Savings Banks||Name/surnames, economic.|
EXERCISE OF RIGHTS
The persons concerned have the right to obtain confirmation regarding whether the company is processing their personal data.
They have the right to request:
- Access to their personal data.
- Amendment of inexact data.
- The elimination when, among other reasons, the data are no longer needed for the purposes for which they were obtained.
- The limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only preserve them in order to exercise or defend claims.
- To object to the processing of their data, in certain circumstances and for reasons relating to their personal situation. The company will cease to process the data, except for imperative legal reasons, or the exercise or defence of possible claims.
The rights recognised in the EU Regulation 2016/679, may be exercised directly or by means of legal or voluntary representative.
You may request the exercise of rights by electronic means to contact e-mail of the Data Protection Delegate or sending your request to the address of the Responsible Person, indicated above.
To obtain information regarding your rights, you may visit: https://www.aepd.es/reglamento/derechos/index.html
If you have not obtained satisfaction in exercising your rights, you may submit a claim at the Spanish Data Protection Agency https://www.aepd.es/agencia/en-que-podemos-ayudarte.html