Clece nursery schools receive three awards and three special mentions
On 17th May, awards were presented at the fourth edition of the NURSERY SCHOOL AWARDS, held every year by Siena, the publisher of Nursery School magazine.
This year, a total of 27 educational projects for Clece nursery schools for children aged 0-3 were finalists, including winners in three of the five categories.
The award winning schools were
- In the Extra Curricular Activities category, the Art Nursery School in Getafe for the project “The Princess in the Crystal Castle”, by Victoria Rodríguez Blázquez.
- In the Coeducation and Equality category, the Pinto Pinto Nursery School in Valladolid, for the project “Let’s Go Back to the Middle Ages” by Miriam Velasco Pesquera.
- In the Learning and Service category, the El Globo school in Valladolid, for the project “My Neighbourhood School”, by Inmaculada Ausín Maté.
In addition to these awards, nursery schools managed by Clece received three special mentions from the jury. These were:
- The El Cargol Nursery School in San Pere de Ribes, Barcelona, for the project “All Hands on Deck”, by Laia Bartra Vidal.
- The Sargantana Nursery School, in Santa Coloma de Gramanet, for the project “Let’s Recycle Mathematics” by Elisabet Sánchez Moreno.
- The Las Camareras Nursery School, in Soria, for the project “Together for Them”, by Rocío González Orcajo.
More information on Escuelas Infantiles Clece